1. Cheese Grater as Earring Holder (TruningClockBack.com)
Apply whatever types of embellishments you want on your homemade earring holder and get as creative as you want!
2. Wind Chime (BalconyGardenWeb.com)
Turn kitchen utensils into a quirky wind chime. Gather five to seven pieces of flatware - the more mismatched, the more bizarre look and personality your chime will have. Just be sure to have at least one longer, larger piece to act as a pendulum.
3. Garden Owl (BalconyGardenWeb.com)
This owl garden art is a perfect example of making the most of what you have and they're so cute. Make this junk metal garden art owl from cheese grater and metal lids and bottle caps.
4. Lights (TheKimSixFix.com)
Industrial lights from rusty rusty graters!
5. Pencil Storage (RoomandBath.com)
Here's a great functional idea for a cheese grater. Just turn it over and store anything in it. The depth on most graters makes it perfect as a pencil holder.
6. Fun Way To Display Photos
7. Towel Holder